Hello Hello. So it's finally 2009. A new year and i really thought that this year would start off SOO much better than it has. As most of you all know, i'm having my baby girl this month which i'm super excited about! I'm so nervous about labor and all that but i guess it's normal to be nervous. I had my baby shower yesterday (thanks for all that made it and for all that gave gifts!) and we talked about how to become a "spiritually successful mother." It was actually really good. I learned a lot from other mothers. I think patience goes a long way when you're a mother, but we'll see.
So i've been stressed out lately once again. For once in my life I would really LOVE to feel stress free but it just never seem to happen for me. If it's not one thing it's always another and i get so freaking tired of it. Sometimes, I just wanna give up but i can't.. for my kids. It's a struggle day after day after day. . . Each hurdle is a learning experience though.
Patience Patience Patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment